Monday, May 20, 2013

"Animation Scoop" Logo


I really enjoy designing logos, especially when the brand or product is something that interests me. 
Recently I did a logo for a cool new website dedicated to the animated film industry, called  Animation Scoop.  Producer and writer Jerry Beck wanted something whimsical that played off the word "scoop", so I messed around with a handful of ideas, including an ice cream scoop and a steam shovel.  Jerry chose the little sleuth with the magnifying glass, and we were off and running.


4 comments:

drich said...

Nice logo collection and thanks for the pointer to Jerry's new site! I was wondering what he was up to since he left CartoonBrew.

Lorraine LeBer Rocha said...

Very cool. I especially love the cub reporter logo! Thank you for sharing this great work on your blog!

pbcbstudios said...

Those look great! great designs -

MIKE COZART said...

Love the final version, but really like the "reporter man". Makes me think of the HANDYMAN HARDWARE man of the 60's and 70'. Does anyone remeber him? "If it's for your home...HANDYMAN has it!!"