Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet 'N Low Ad Campaign



Recently I collaborated with the creative team at BL:ND to design and build 10 miniature worlds out of paper for Sweet 'N Low. The imagery can be seen on the Sweet 'N Low website, web banners, print ads and an animated spot.  The first print ad debuted a couple weeks ago in People Magazine, with more to come in issues of Us Weekly, Shape, Glamour and Cooking Light.   I think everything turned out really cool!


Thanks to director Eric Buth, producer Tobin Kirk and the inspiring people at BL:IND for inviting me to be a part of their magical world for two weeks! 

10 comments:

trouble said...

Your creativity is absolutely limitless. I can't believe it's just paper.

Jeff Kurtti said...

You are my hero! This makes me so very happy!

Mr. Chicken said...

That's splendid! Did they actually move the camera through your scenes, or was that accomplished digitally?

Ms. Dee said...

So neat, wow! I really love the little backyard scene at the end of the commercial. All of it is quite amazing though!

Go said...

Love these!
They would make great desktop wallpapers.
Just sayin.

Go said...

Do I see a hidden Mickey?

drich said...

Wow Kevin, that is really both amazing and beautiful!

Rob said...

Gorgeous stuff! Very whimsical

debbee thibault said...

Kevin, This is so awesome!!! Congratulations on all of your new endeavors!!!

Katella Gate said...

They really need to slow that commercial down, it goes by too fast. Too much genius per second.